When I made that Blood Orange Salad a couple weeks ago, I was blown away that blood oranges could be bought pretty much anywhere this time of the year… and since that moment I’ve been eating them as much as possible – and drinking them is no exception!
Here is a fun seasonal cocktail that I’m sure you’ll enjoy!
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 1/2 oz blood orange juice
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 4 oz ginger ale
- Garnish with fresh ginger
1. Add bourbon, juices and syrup into a cocktail shaker – shake gently with ice
2. Add ginger ale and stir to combine
3. Pour into a ice filled glass and garnish with fresh ginger