To kick off a festive mood of fun in the sun – there is no better mix than lime juice and tequila. And while I don’t believe it’s possible to get “sick of” (“sick on” maybe) margaritas, it is always nice to mix it up.
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Rim a highball glass with grapefruit juice and kosher salt.
- Mix grapefruit juice, lime juice and simple syrup in the glass.
- Stir in tequila.
- Add ice then top with club soda.
LOOKS YUMMY………………….CUTE WITH A COLORED ICE CUBE.