The farmers market had some gorgeous peaches so I grabbed some of my ginger infused syrup, some peaches, some seltzer and got to work!
Peach Ginger Vodka Cocktail:
- Muddle 1/2 a peach in the bottom of your glass.
- Add 2 Tablespoons Ginger Simple Syrup.
- Muddle 3 mint leaves into mixture.
- Add 1 oz vodka (you could also do a light rum).
- Fill glass with ice and then top with seltzer.
- Stir and enjoy!
* Ginger Infused Syrup:
- Heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water on the stove until sugar has dissolved.
- Turn off heat and add 1 ginger root (peeled and sliced) into the simple syrup mixture and let steep for about 30 minutes.