With the holidays over and everyone in full-fitness swing, I wanted to share my favorite health centric products… I’m curious to hear yours!
- Farm Fresh to You Box – I always preach about my Farm Fresh to You boxes (that I know get on a weekly basis). They help to up your fruit and veggie consumption, and now that I’m focusing on eating whole foods, these really are the basis for my success. Do yourself a favor and give it a try with this link. Use code Whit WHIT1117 for $10 off your first order!
- New Sneakers – I’ve been on a sneaker kick lately, and J loves any reason for me to swap my heels for something a little…. flatter. 🙂
- Foam Roller – My sister’s boyfriend recently gave me Foam Rolling 101 and I’ve been trying to get back into the habit. By picking up one of these (for under $20!) and keeping it at home, I don’t really have an excuse not to. Here’s to being flexible in 2015!
- Coordinates Collection Bracelet – Who says a little glam can’t help with your wellness?! I bought these beauties for my mom and sisters this holiday season (post to come!) – and love wearing something that makes me smile. So come on, treat yo self!
- Murad Acne & Wrinkle Cleanser – Le sigh. At first it was just acne I was fighting, now it is also wrinkles. When will it end?! Luckily this cleanser has helped to keep both of my “issues” at bay. If you haven’t found a cleanser you are in love with, I highly recommend giving this a try.
- Baby Lips Lip Balm – My little sister has been raving about this product for years and due to the slightly cheezy packaging I always avoided taking her advice. Fast forward to me asking her one too many times “what lip gloss are you wearing,” and I had to jump aboard this train. Do yourself a favor and do the same. (I’m loving “Grape Vine” right now.)
- Barre3 Classes – Last year I discovered Barre3 and have been preaching ever since. If you are local, get your booty into a class with me – otherwise download their Barre3 app ($5 from the App Store) and try out their Barre3 videos in the privacy of your own home.
- Fun Workout Gear – Working out is lame enough as it is, so lose the old college t-shirts and get some cute get-ups! I love this sports bra from Tonic, but you can’t go wrong with Athleta, Lulu and Beyond Yoga.
- Spiralizer – It’s also no secret I love my Spiralizer. For under $50, do yourself a favor and become obsessed along with me. I highly recommend splurging on the 4 blade version, and with all your goodies from your Farm Fresh to You box, you won’t be at a loss of what to whip up!