I’m always in for a fun cocktail idea, and I’ve been meaning to make this for awhile. It was so yummy and don’t be afraid of the balsamic… it’s worth the risk!
Adapted from: Bon Appetit
1. Muddle the following in a cocktail shaker 4-5 times to release the juices:
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 1.2″ rounds of cucumber
- 1 hulled strawberry
- 1 Tbsp Simple Syrup
- 1.5 tsp. balsamic vinegar
2. Add 1/4 cup of gin
3. Pour gin mixture to Low Ball glass filled halfway with crushed ice.
4. Stir, then cover with more crushed ice.
5. Garnish with cucumber and/or strawberry.
Yum!! I’m gonna attempt pinning this!
Looks delicious! I saw this recipe in Bon Appetit a while back and had been meaning to make it, but forgot. Thanks for jarring my memory 😉