*There have been some issues with my website transition, so please click here for the full post!
I was so excited to visit my sis for a girls weekend of exploring, eating and entertainment…
Here were some of the highlights:
- Sushi at Okina
- Dancing to Foreverland at Bimbos 365 Club
- Exploring the gorgeous homes at Seacliff
- Farm egg topped pizza at Pizzette 211
- Walking China Beach
- Bombolotti at Jackson Fillmore
- Caviar topped deviled eggs at Presidio Social Club
- Watching Beyond the Pines at Kabuki Theater
- Apricot puree topped frozen yogurt at Fraiche
- Cocktails at The Brixton
- Morning buns and mochas at Tartine
- Catching the views at Twin Peaks
sounds so fun! we were at brixton friday- sad we missed you!! xx
go figure! darn! well it looks like you had a blast… can’t wait for an update!
What a perfect San Francisco visit!! I need to try this Pizzette 211!
it’s the perfect lunch spot… their salads are great too! enjoy!
Looks like a fabulous weekend! I love all your pictures:)
So what did the two of you talk about in your sleep?