In honor of Cinco de Mayo we are mixing up Fun Drink Friday to Tipsy Tuesday (ok that was a stretch… Toast to Tuesday!? whatever.). I whipped up some cucumber tequila a few weeks ago (infused tequila with persian cucumbers for a couple of weeks then strained) and haven’t been sure what to make with it… enter – the Cucumber Rose Margarita… as pleasant for your eyes as it is your tastebuds.
Cucumber Rose Margarita
- 3 oz cucumber infused tequila
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz rose water
- Combine above ingredients in an ice filled cocktail shaker. Shake until icy.
- Strain into an ice filled glass (be sure to rim with lime juice/salt if you are so inclined).
- Garnish with dried rosebuds, cucumber spears and/or jalapeño slices.
* For a spicy spin either muddle some jalapeño in the bottom of the cocktail shaker or let soak for an hour or so in the cucumber infused tequila.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
For more Cinco de Mayo menu inspiration click here!