This month, I am excited to share four “garden-centric” cocktails featuring fresh herbs from my mom’s garden. First up on the docket? A specialty drink from one of my favorite local restaurants – Dry Creek Grill.
- 2 oz vodka or gin
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz honey
- 1/2 oz Maraschino Liquor
- 4 leaves of sage
- Pour vodka/gin, lime juice, honey, and cherry liquor into an ice filled cocktail shaker.
- Place sage leaves into the palm of your hand and clap your hands together to release the oils.
- Add sage leaves to cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 20 seconds until icy.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a sage leaf.