I went a little crazy at the farmer’s market and came home with a flat of strawberries… thus needing to find a way to use them all… here was what I came up with!
Strawberry Gin & Tonics
- 4 strawberries
- splash of balsamic vinegar
- 4 basil leaves
- 1.5 oz gin
- Muddle strawberries at the bottom of your glass.
- Top with a splash of balsamic vinegar and stir.
- Slap basil leaves between your hands (it helps release the oils) and stir into strawberry mixture.
- Add gin and stir.
- Cover with crushed ice and top with tonic.
- Stir and enjoy!