I’m always looking for easy drinks to whip up for groups, and this is one of my favorites!
I’ve made this a few times and we always get around to consuming before I can take pictures… so this time I made sure to snap a few first!
Watermelon Tequila Cooler
- 8 cups watermelon juice (I buy the kind made in house at Whole Foods – you could puree watermelon and make your own too)
- 1 pint of blueberries (I’ve also used blackberries)
- 1 bunch of mint (about a cup)
- 1 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Muddle simple syrup, lime juice berries and mint in a large pitcher.
- Add watermelon juice and tequila.
- Chill in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Enjoy beverage in an ice filled glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
This looks soo delicious! Perfect to make for a girls-night-in!Thanks for sharing 🙂
Hope you’ll enter my L’Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/