One of my awesome coworkers – Eddie, gifted J & I the amazing PDT Cocktail Book for Christmas this past year, and I’ve been eager to dive into it. A cocktail that initially stood out, was the delicious – Cherry Pop, that I had to share with you all!
- 2 oz Plymouth Gin
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- splash of agave nectar or simple syrup
- 4 pitted cherries
- Muddle 3 cherries with a splash of sweetener in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add gin, lemon juice, Luxardo liqueur and ice, and shake until icy and combined.
- Strain into an ice filled low ball glass and garnish with a cherry.