My sister surprised me with this amazing dish that she described as an “Everything But the Kitchen Sink” salad. One of those “I need to clean out my fridge… what am I having for dinner meals” that you could easily serve at a dinner party it’s so good. So do yourself a favor and whip this up… you won’t regret it.
Asian Raw Salad
- Cabbage (purple and/or green)
- Assorted Veggies (we used cucumber, carrots, beets, avocado, and red pepper)
- Buckwheat noodles
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1.5 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 3 dashes of fish sauce
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and adjust according to taste. Set aside.
- Cook noodles, rinse and drain.
- Prep veggies (thinly slice cabbage – I recommend a mandolin and julienne other vegetables).
- Assemble salad with noodles and cabbage, and top with sliced veggies and cilantro.
- Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
*Adding a fried egg or smoked salmon are a couple other yummy additions!