I’ve posted my love for Pop Sugar’s Must Have boxes before, and after getting their Special Edition Summer box this past weekend, I will do it again! For $100 I got:
- House of Harlow Sunglasses ($148)
- Henri Bendel Candle ($30)
- Swell Water Bottle ($35)
- Truffle Clarity Pouch ($38)
- Starbucks Coffee Refreshers ($8)
- Vitabath Exfoliating Sugar Scrub ($18)
- Sachin and Babi Sarong ($70?)
Total Value: $347!
- The sunglasses are not really my style but are great to wear boating or to the pool or when I don’t want to wear expensive lenses.
- I am obsessed with Henri Bendel candles and buy these regularly anyway, so this was a win!
- My mom filled me in on the joys of this bottle – you can put either hot OR cold beverages in it and the best part… it’s double insulted so it won’t sweat in your purse!
- The Truffle pouch is awesome… way too overpriced for what it is but I’m already using it and it makes swapping purses so much easier!
- OBSESSED with this scrub. My hubby even noticed how soft my skin was and I didn’t even say anything about this scrub. Super nice and great for daily use.
- I am beyond excited for this sarong. I’ve misplaced mine somehow and the fabric is gorgeous on this!
Overall: I’m super happy I ordered it. I wish I LOVED the sunglasses, but with the sarong, candle, pouch and bottle it’s a success for me. If I’ve convinced you to take the gamble click HERE to order your own!