A couple of weeks ago I posted an easy summer appetizer, but it doesn’t get any easier than these bad boys. I love the idea of impromptu gatherings at my house, but let’s be honest – my control freak self gets a little stressed about the details… most importantly – what am I going to feed everyone!? These stuffed dates are perfect to whip up considering I have most (if not all) of the ingredients in my fridge at a given time.
- Medjool Dates
- Blue Cheese (we love St. Agur)
- Balsamic Glaze
- Slice dates in half (but not all the way through).
- Stuff date with a 1/2 teaspoon of blue cheese (adjust amount to your liking).
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint.