With football season in full swing, I’m always looking for some healthy (and tasty) snack options to enjoy. My mom made this amazing gluten-free, dairy-free Red Pepper Dip, and I knew I needed to share it with you all!
Red Pepper Dip
- 1 can plain artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1-7 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained & rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with sliced red pepper, jicama and/or cucumber.
Doesn’t get any easier than that!