I was looking for a “healthy” summer dinner that I could put together in under an hour… 4 courses later and with MANY minutes to spare, dinner was on the table!
- Turkey Kofta with Tahini Sauce
- Giant White Beans
- Watermelon Salad with Halloumi
- Grilled Zucchini (not pictured… we were too hungry to take pictures!)
The salad is easy to whip up… I did the following:
- Cubed half a watermelon.
- Tear about 15 leaves of mint onto watermelon.
- Top with 3 slices of grilled halloumi cheese (you want grill marks and will get some yummy, melty cheese)
- Squeeze juice of one lemon onto salad.
The beans are from Trader Joe’s and great warmed up straight out of the jar… I mean I spent hours slaving on them… oh wait…
We also sliced and grilled zucchini on kebabs on the grill while the cheese cooked… a super delicious, light and tasty meal!