- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1 small red cabbage shredded
- 1/4 medium red onion sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 small mango peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 red jalapeño pepper seeded, finely diced
- 1/2 cup whole roasted salted peanuts
- Whisk together the miso, lime juice, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, honey, salt and yogurt. The dressing can be made a day or two ahead (just cover and store in the fridge).
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Garnish with peanuts and serve immediately.
Share this Recipe