I’m proud to welcome my home’s resident bartender – Jeremy Beaver!
Anyone who has come to our home has most likely tried one of his famous concoctions and we wanted LiL to showcase his infamous Cucumber Press recipe.
What you Need:
- Cucumber Slices
- Club Soda
What you Do:
- Muddle cucumber in a shaker
- Add 2 ounces of premium vodka (we’re fans of Joss or Grey Goose)
- Top with 4 ounces of club soda
- Finish with a splash of sprite
- Use a strainer to pour into a highball glass filled with crushed ice
- Garnish with a cucumber… enjoy
Tip: This is a great Super Bowl drink recipe… we recommend using a mandolin to pre-slice your cucumbers! Super refreshing and it’s not super filling so you’ll have room for all of those fun football snacks!