Last week I was so excited to share the amazing store – Elsie Green with you all… and now I am ecstatic to share the winner! A BIG congrats to AMELIA BONSEY!
Yet again, I had to break out more Elsie Green goodies in today’s post – and couldn’t get over these adorable cafe glasses. They are so perfect for a little pre-dinner sip. In honor of their cute size, I named this cocktail the “Splash”… but once you try it, you may be wanting a pool of this stuff…
Watermelon Ginger Splash
- 0.5 oz Mint/Ginger Simple Syrup (boil 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 water, then steep a handful of sliced ginger/mint leaves for 5-10 minutes)
- Sliced Strawberries
- Mint Leaves
- 1.5 oz vodka
- Watermelon juice (you can buy this fresh from farmer’s markets or make your own by pureeing fresh watermelon chunks with a little water)
- Muddle a few strawberry slices and a couple mint leaves in the bottom of your glass.
- Add vodka, simple syrup and stir.
- Top with ice and fill rest of glass with fresh watermelon juice.