Last winter I had posted about my basic Gin & Tonic with finger lime, but wanted to bring back the classic summer approach to a Gin and Tonic. When using the best ingredients this drink tastes like some of my more involved recipes – but with just a few ingredients you will be good to go. We love this cocktail for our pool side happy hours. It is easy to whip up but impressive to look at and even more delicious to sip!
Gin & Tonic
- 2 oz Bloom gin
- Fever Tree tonic
- edible flowers
- grapefruit wedge
- Add gin to an ice filled cocktail glass and give a few good stirs until chilled.
- Lightly squeeze a grapefuit wedge then cover with ice.
- Top with tonic and stir until combined.
- Garnish with edible flowers.
- Bottoms up!
* For the real deal, be sure to stop by Coqueta when you are in SF!