With peach/nectarine season in full swing, I’ve had no choice but to include them at every meal (and in between for snacking of course). While eating them straight away is pretty amazing, I love this spin on pickling them… super easy, and even more delicious.
Pickled Nectarine & Burrata Salad
via Eats Well with Others
- 2 nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 huge handfuls of arugula
- 1 large handful of torn mint leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz burrata, cut into 1″ pieces
- Toss fruit & onion slices with vinegar and sugar. Season with salt/pepper and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Strain nectarines and onion and combine vinegar mixture with olive oil.
- Toss greens, mint and vinaigrette together.
- Top with nectarines, onions and burrata. Enjoy!