Easiest meal you can imagine.
- Pizza Dough (I buy mine from TJs)
- Mozzarella (I buy whole milk mozzarella in the log)
- Pizza Sauce or Marinera
- Fresh Basil
- Let dough sit out for about an hour (this will make it very easy to manipulate).
- Stretch down onto a lightly greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375* or until crust has turned golden (not brown).
- Top with pizza or marinera sauce.
- Slice mozzarella and distribute evenly over pizza.
- Bake for 5-7 more minutes or until cheese is melted .
- Tear pieces of fresh basil onto pizza and eat while it’s still hot!