With summer approaching what better time for a refresher course on how to slice up a watermelon! Here is how I do it…
1. Slice it in half (horizontally).
2. Slice the bottom rind off (how fun is that heart!).
3. Working around each half of the watermelon, slice off the rind working from top to bottom.
4. Remove any remaining pith/rind.
5. Make 1-inch slices working from top to bottom.
6. Cube each slice.
7. Repeat with the other watermelon half.
8. I’m a big fan of serving with lime slices and a little salt. Enjoy!