My go-to drink for the past few months has been an Old Fashioned, so I was a little surprised to see I’ve never posted about it on the blog! I know this is a classic, but it is a must have for your cocktail line-up this winter season.
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 orange wheel
- 1 Maraschino cherry (I use Luxardo)
- 1 splash club soda
- 2 oz bourbon
- Garnish: 1 orange wheel and 1 cherry
- Muddle bitters, sugar, fruit and soda in an old fashioned glass.
- Remove orange rind and add bourbon.
- Fill with ice and garnish with a fresh orange wedge and cherry.