I wanted to put a tropical spin on an American favorite for 4th of July festivities – Pineapple Mint Juleps. This pitcher drink is perfect to whip up for your BBQ’s next week!
Pineapple Mint Juleps
- 2 cups bourbon
- 1 cup pineapple puree
- 3/4 cup mint simple syrup
- 1-2 cups club soda (depending on preference)
- Combine ingredients in a large pitcher and gently stir.
- Serve over crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy!
- 1 pineapple, cubed
- 3 tablespoons mint simple syrup
- Puree pineapple in a food processor and drizzle in simple syrup until combined.
Mint Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large bunch of mint
- Mix mint leaves in boiling water and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Let steep for 5-10 minutes, then strain leaves.