I was visiting CVR, when one of our favorite bartenders – Carlos, suggested I whip up this little number for the blog… enjoy!
Garden Party Cocktail
- 6 Sprigs Basil
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- 2 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- Muddle basil for 30 seconds (don’t be afraid to put in some elbow grease!)
- Add lime juice and muddle a little more.
- Add ice, gin and liqueur to shaker and shake until outside of shaker is frosty.
- Double strain with a fine mesh sieve into a glass and enjoy!
Note: As many of my cocktails go… this is meant to be served up (in a martini glass), but for an extra refreshing spin, serve on the rocks and top (generously) with club soda (as pictured).