I was looking for something light, refreshing and festive for Easter brunch… here was our specialty cocktail for the day…
Cucumber Grapefruit Spritzer
- 12 oz gin (I recommend Hendrick’s)
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- Grapefruit soda (3 cans/bottles)
- Slice cucumbers (no need to peel) and muddle in a glass.
- Top with gin and let sit overnight (or up to 3 days).
- When ready to serve, fill a low-ball glass with ice, 1 1/2 oz of infused gin and top with grapefruit soda.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and drink up!