After my parents 30th anniversary party, my sisters and I have been itching to have another party… while we couldn’t pull the funds for a 30 person sit down party, we COULD make it work for a fabulous Easter Brunch. Here were some of the highlights:
- Beet Pickled Quail Eggs
- Purple Potato Chips with Caviar and Creme Fraiche
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Basil and Feta
- Asparagus with Proscuitto and Poached Eggs (recipe coming soon!)
- Roasted White Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Leg of Lamb with Preserved Lemon
- Fruit Tartlets
- Mom’s Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
We finally had a great reason to pop open my parent’s magnum of Veuve Clicquot, and nothing gets the party started more than a large format of champagne. Once the bubbly is flowing, we set out the pickled eggs and caviar bites (PS we recommend omitting the sugar from the pickled egg recipe).
We spent a couple more hours snacking, sipping and putting some last minute touches on our meal. After opening our Easter baskets, we were able to enjoy the fruits of our labor and celebrate the real reason we were all together today.