Tarragon is a herb that I love but typically forget about…. sorry tarragon!
I’m used to it as a pleasant surprise in salads or chicken dishes, but when I saw it in a cocktail recipe, I had to try it for myself.
Grapefruit Tarragon Gin and Tonic
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or turbinado sugar or brown sugar should do the trick)
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces gin
- 5 ounces tonic water
- Muddle tarragon and sugar in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Add grapefruit juice and gin and shake until icy.
- Pour cocktail mixture into an ice filled highball glass and top with tonic water.
- Garnish with an extra tarragon sprig and grapefruit slice.